No products in the cart.
Piano Exam Pieces ABRSM 2021-2022 Grade 2
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This book contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s Grade 2 Piano syllabus for 2021 & 2022, three pieces chosen from each of Lists A, B and C. The pieces have been carefully selected to offer an attractive and varied range of styles, creating a collection that provides an excellent source of repertoire to suit every performer. The book also contains helpful footnotes and, for those preparing for exams, useful syllabus information.
- Allegro (1st movt from Sonatina No. 1 in G) [Thomas Attwood]
- Minuet in A (from Lessons for the Harpsichord, Op. 2) [Elisabetta de Gambarini]
- Ecossaise in G (No. 23 from 50 pièces à l’usage des commençans, Op. 38) [J. W. Hässler]
- The First Flakes Are Falling [Helen Madden]
- Le chant du pâtre (No. 11 from Les chants et les jeux) [Simone Plé]
- O Waly Waly, arr. Davies [Trad. English]
- March Hare (No. 5 from In the Pink) [Brian Chapple]
- Angelfish [Anne Crosby Gaudet]
- Inter-City Stomp (No. 7 from Microjazz Collection 2) [Christopher Norton]