No products in the cart.
Piano Exam Pieces ABRSM 2021-2022 Grade 4
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This book contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s Grade 4 Piano syllabus for 2021 & 2022, three pieces chosen from each of Lists A, B and C. The pieces have been carefully selected to offer an attractive and varied range of styles, creating a collection that provides an excellent source of repertoire to suit every performer. The book also contains helpful footnotes and, for those preparing for exams, useful syllabus information.
- Prelude in C minor, BWV 999 [J. S. Bach]
- Etude in A minor (No. 3 from 30 Children’s Pieces, Op. 27) [D. B. Kabalevsky]
- Minuet and Trio, D. 41 No. 21 [Franz Schubert]
- Moonbeams (No. 1 from Rendezvous with Midnight) [Barbara Arens]
- Miniature Pastoral (No. 2 from Three Miniature Pastorals, Set 1) [Frank Bridge]
- Erster Verlust (No. 16 from Album für die Jugend, Op. 68) [Robert Schumann]
- Teasing Song (No. 18 from For Children, Vol. 2) [Béla Bartók]
- I Hear What You Say (No. 4 from Cool Beans!, Vol. 1) [Ben Crosland]
- Shark Soup (from Sam Wedgwood’s Project, Book 2) [Sam Wedgwood]