No products in the cart.
Piano Junior Lesson Book 3
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Binding: Saddle stitching
- Summary of Book 2
- Welcome Piece: Ode to Joy Metronome
- Unit 1: Extending the Hand Position
- Unit 2: Interval of a Sixth
- Unit 3: Extending the Range of Notes in RH
- Unit 4: Walking Fingers
- Unit 5: Interval of a Seventh
- Unit 6: Interval of an Octave
- Unit 7: Passing Under
- Crossing Over
- Unit 8: Major Scales
- The Scale
- Unit 9: Playing Triads
- Unit 10: Primary Triads I IV V
- Unit 11: Primary Triads and Inversions
- Unit 12: Dominant Seventh Chord V7
- Unit 13: Minor Scales
- Unit 14: Primary Triads I IV V7
- Unit 15: The Right Pedal (Sustaining Pedal)
- Flash Cards 3
Difficulty: very easy
Publisher: Schott Music Ltd., London
Series: Piano Junior – english edition
page number: 94
What is Piano Junior?
Piano Junior is a superb piano course for beginners. It’s creative, it’s interactive, it’s colourful, it has its own website with additional online material – and most importantly, it really works! Its characters, PJ the friendly robot and his sidekick Mozart the dog, motivate and encourage children throughout each level. The course is available as core Lesson Books, along with supplementary Theory, Duet and Performance Books at each stage.
Who is Piano Junior for?
Suitable for children from around the age of 6, Piano Junior takes young students on their first steps and prepares them with a solid foundation for early grades.
A method for the digital age
Teachers, parents and students can visit www.piano-junior.com for demonstration videos and recordings, along with a host of other free downloadable resources which really bring practice sessions at home to life!